We specialize in dry and wet process application of shotcrete. The dry mixes may be sprayed up to a distance of 400- 500 meters horizontally and 150 meters vertically.
We design and manufacture mixes based on quartz and basalt aggregates with grain size 0-4 mm and 0-8 mm.
Depending on the purpose of concrete we spray, the following is added to the sprayed concrete mixes:
- active silica dust,
- macro and micro polypropylene fibres,
- steel fibres,
- Migrating Corrosion Inhibitors
We mail tailor shotcrete mixes offering increased resistance to environment aggressiveness (e.g. sulfate resistant shotcrete) to meet the requirements of our clients.
As regards fire resistant protection we are a licensed Thermica Ltd contractor. We offer our own fire resistant mixes based on aluminosilicate and basalt aggregates. We also specialize in completion of architectural shotcrete, e.g. with pattern and relief elements.
Our spectacular achievement was the construction of a curvilinear wall with surface area of ~ 6000 square meters in the Museum of the History of the Polish Jews in Warsaw between 2010-2012. The thin-wall, spatial curvilinear wall designed by the Design Studio Lahdelma & Mahlamäki Oy is the only wall of type in the world constructed with the use of dry-process shotcrete application.
- cooling towers
- historical buildings/structures
- industrial and public buildings
- retaining walls
We perform fire protection of steel and RC structures (fire capacity R30-R240):
We make architectural shotcrete:
- curvilinear space surroundings
- artistic facades
- landscaping architecture elements
We are ready to prepare:
- new thin-wall shell structures (domes, concert shells)
- roof coverings
- sprayed concretes in tunnel structures
The offer also covers:
- testing and assessment of engineering structures' technical condition
- repair design
- designing of new structures in shotcrete technology